Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes) (C2) (Complete Resources - Printable)
TLILIC0010: Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes) (C2)
Replaces superseded unit TLILIC3008: Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes).
Please note: The Unit of Competency specifies that:
- A person undertaking this unit must hold a current National High-Risk Work Licence (HRWL) to perform dogging or a certification for a specific VET course for HRWL to perform dogging.
This complete training and assessment resource suite contains the following items:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
This suite of resources is covered by our update and audit warranties.