RII30715: Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (4 Units)
Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (4 Units)
||Safe Work Resources
||Complete Learning Resources
||Fire & Rescue
These complete training resources for RII30715: Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (4 Units) are supplied by Safe Work Resources.
They will be delivered to you as downloadable .zip files from your own dedicated download portal.
Each of the .zip files contain multiple editable Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint files that are free to rebrand and reproduce.
The resources come with the following:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (Both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document
- Audit Mapping Documents
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document
- Industry Consultation Template Documents
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents
- Session Plan Template Document
- Training Logbook Document (Where Applicable)
- Training Signoff Document (Where Applicable)
- All Complete Training Resources come with our Audit & Update Guarantee