Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes) (C2) (Training Resources - Printable)
TLILIC0010: Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes) (C2)
Replaces superseded unit TLILIC3008: Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes).
Please note: The Unit of Competency specifies that:
- A person undertaking this unit must hold a current National High-Risk Work Licence (HRWL) to perform dogging or a certification for a specific VET course for HRWL to perform dogging.
This set of training resources contains the following items:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document (where applicable).
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx).
This set of training resources is covered by our audit warranty.