Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (10 Units)
BSB41419: Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - 10 Unit Bundle
Replaces superseded qualification BSB41415: Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
Contains Core Units:
|BSBWHS412||Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws|
|BSBWHS413||Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes|
|BSBWHS414||Contribute to WHS risk management|
|BSBWHS415||Contribute to implementing WHS management systems|
|BSBWHS416||Contribute to workplace incident response|
Contains Elective Units:
|BSBWHS417||Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work|
|BSBWHS418||Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors|
|BSBWHS419||Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes|
|BSBLDR411||Demonstrate leadership in the workplace|
This bundle of complete training and assessment resource suites contains the following items for each unit:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Summative Assessment via a Project Based Assessment Tool.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.