Operate Breathing Apparatus - Mobile Assessments + Assessment Tool Printable - 1 Year Access (1 User)
MSMWHS216: Operate Breathing Apparatus
Replaces superseded unit MSAPMOHS216A: Operate Breathing Apparatus
The mobile assessment allows you to:
- Keep geolocated evidence as proof of time and location of assessment.
- Assess single learners or groups.
- Live or offline assessments – Complete assessments live or upload after the assessment is complete.
- Cloud sync assessment reports with your compliance and admin teams in real time.
- Record of evidence – Maintain consistent high levels of evidence gathering and record keeping.
- Use existing devices – Nothing extra to buy, use devices your assessors already have.
- Easy to add important details – Add notes to explain exactly what happened during the assessment.
- Instant access to assessment records – Generate and email records branded to your organisation, stored securely on cloud servers.
- Consistent outcomes – Ensure the judgment of your assessors never comes under scrutiny.
The mobile assessment is facilitated through a free app, available for download in the Apple Store or Play Store.
The printable assessment resources contains the following items:
- Resource Instructions.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions).
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
All printable assessment resources files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx).
This suite of resources is covered by our update and audit warranties.