Underground Coal Mine Safety Skill Set (Mining Induction) (Complete Resources - Printable) (6 Units)
This Skill Set contains the following Units:
- RIICOM201E: Communicate in the workplace.
- RIIERR203E: Escape from a hazardous situation unaided.
- RIIERR205D: Apply initial first aid.
- RIIGOV201E: Comply with site work processes/procedures.
- RIIRIS201E: Conduct local risk control.
- RIIWHS201E: Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
This Skill Set is for individuals working in underground coal mines in the Resources and Infrastructure Industry.
This Skill Set from the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package meets the Queensland regulatory requirements for those aiming to work in underground coal mines.
This bundle of complete training and assessment resource suites contains the following items for each unit:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.