Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set for Urban Streets and Low Volume Rural Roads (Complete Resources - Printable) (5 Units)
RIISS00060: Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set for Urban Streets and Low Volume Rural Roads
This Skill Set contains the following 5 units:
- RIIWHS201E: Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
- RIICOM201E: Communicate in the workplace.
- RIIRIS301E: Apply risk management processes.
- RIIWHS302E: Implement traffic management plans.
- RIIWHS303: Position, set up and program portable traffic control devices.
This skill set is for individuals responsible for traffic management on a site and road workers under their direction on urban streets and low volume rural roads.
Note: Practical experience requirements should be completed on urban streets or low volume rural roads within at least six months of successfully completing the five units of competency.
This bundle of complete training and assessment resource suites contains the following items for each unit:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.