Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation (4 Units)
RII20120: Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation (Core Units)
Replaces superseded qualification RII20115: Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation.
The 4 core units are included:
- RIICOM201E: Communicate in the Workplace.
- RIIENV201E: Identify and Assess Environmental and Heritage Concerns.
- RIIRIS201E: Conduct Local Risk Control.
- RIIWHS201E: Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures.
Electives are sold separately.
This bundle of complete training and assessment resource suites contains the following items for each unit:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.