Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (15 Core Units)
RII30820: Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (Core Units)
Replaces superseded qualification RII30815: Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations.
The 15 core units are included:
- RIIBEF201E: Plan and organise work.
- RIICCM201E: Carry out measurements and calculations.
- RIICCM202E: Identify, locate and protect underground services.
- RIICCM203E: Read and interpret plans and specifications.
- RIICCM205F: Carry out manual excavation.
- RIICCM206E: Support plant operations.
- RIICCM207E: Spread and compact materials manually.
- RIICCM208E: Carry out basic levelling.
- RIICOM201E: Communicate in the workplace.
- RIIRIS301E: Apply risk management processes.
- RIISAM201E: Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of non toxic materials.
- RIISAM203E: Use hand and power tools.
- RIISAM204E: Operate small plant and equipment.
- RIIWHS201E: Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
- RIIWMG203E: Drain and dewater civil construction sites.
Electives sold separately.
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.