Identify and Assess Environmental and Heritage Concerns (Complete Resources - Printable)
RIIENV201E: Identify and Assess Environmental and Heritage Concerns
Replaces superseded unit RIIENV201D: Identify and Assess Environmental and Heritage Concerns.
This complete training and assessment resource suite contains the following items:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
This suite of resources is covered by our update and audit warranties.