Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set (Complete Resources - Printable) (5 Units)
RIISS00055: Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set
Replaces superseded skill set RIISS00041: Work Zone Traffic Control - Implement Traffic Control Guidance Plan Skill Set.
This Skill Set contains the following units:
- RIIWHS201E: Work Safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIICOM201E: Communicate in the workplace
- RIIRIS301E: Apply risk management process
- RIIWHS302E: Implement traffic management plans
- RIIWHS303: Position, set-up and program portable traffic control devices.
This bundle of complete training and assessment resource suites contains the following items for each unit:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.