Certificate IV Civil Construction Supervision (5 Units)
Contains Core Units which include:
|BSBMGT401||Show leadership in the workplace|
|BSBMGT402||Implement operational plan|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|RIICWM401D||Supervise civil works|
|RIIRIS401D||Apply site risk management system|
Electives sold separately.
Noet: Superseded by RII40720: Certificate IV in Civil Construction.
This bundle of complete training and assessment resource suites contains the following items for each unit:
- Resource Instructions.
- Learner Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Fully Mapped Formative Revision Questions & Model Answers.
- Fully Mapped Formative Practical Training Tasks.
- Fully Mapped Summative Theory Test & Model Answers. Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Fully Mapped Summative Practical Test (both Learner & Assessor Versions) Unless a mandated assessment instrument is required.
- Assessment Plan Document.
- Audit Mapping Document.
- Training & Assessment Strategy Template Document.
- Industry Consultation Template Documents.
- Validation & Moderation Process Documents.
- Session Plan Template Document.
- Training Logbook Document (where applicable).
- Training Sign-off Document.
All files are delivered in electronic format as a .zip containing editable Microsoft Office files (docx, pptx).
Individual units in this bundle will be covered by our update and audit warranties.